Give your baby the best with the Zippie Voyage, a special needs stroller that combines Baby Jogger stroller expertise with Zippie's versatile seating.
The Zippie Voyage is designed to give you an intuitive, easy-to-use stroller that provides supportive positioning for growing babies in a sharp-looking design. It also features one of the largest selections of functional accessories available.
With patented Quick-Fold Technology, the Voyage base folds into a compact package in one simple step. Puncture-resistant rear wheels and swivel front wheels with suspension glide over and around obstacles while keeping your child calm and secure. Other features you'll love include quick-access wheel locks, telescoping stroller handles, and a carry-all storage basket that holds up to 15 lbs. of your essentials.
Reversible Seat with Tilt and Recline
Forty-five degrees of rearward tilt and an optional 45 degrees of recline assist with feeding, digestion, respiratory function, and visual orientation, while forward tilt helps babies bring their hands to their mouth and reach for objects. Tilting and reclining the seat is as simple as engaging bicycle break-style levers behind the backrest. For maximum interaction, face the seat rearward toward you. Or, face it forward so your child can explore their surroundings.
Versatile Seating with Built-In Growth
The Voyage's cushion, back, and positioning components offer extensive adjustability to keep up with the rapid growth of infants and toddlers. Varying foam softness and thickness and multiple options for head, hip, thigh, and trunk supports help create a custom combination tailored for your child's unique positioning needs.
The Voyage is available with accessories that simplify daily care so you can spend more time interacting with your child. Multiple options for ventilator trays, IV poles, and oxygen tank holders support your child's medical needs while keeping the stroller light and manageable. The Folding Booster Base maintains your child's positioning during feeding and activities. The cup holder, rear add on accessory platform, and easy-to-adjust tray make accomplishing daily activities easier for you.
Zippie Voyage Early Intervention Stroller Features
- Telescoping Stroller Handle: Responsive one-hand steering that adjusts to caregiver heights.
- Canopy with Mesh Window: When the seat is facing forward, open the mesh window to keep an eye on your little one.
- Patented Quick-Fold Technology: Folds into a compact package in one simple step so you can be on your way.
- Puncture-Resistant Rear Wheels: Travel confidently knowing the Voyage is up for the trip.
- Quick-Access, Hand-Operated Wheel Locks: When juggling kids, bags, or medical equipment, locking the wheels is as simple as ﬂipping one lever on the stroller handle.
- Carry-All Storage Basket: Conveniently store up to 15 lbs. of your essentials.
- Swivel Front Wheels with Suspension and Lock-Out: Glide over and around obstacles while keeping baby clam, secure and comfortable.
- Optional functional accessories include IV support pole, cup holder, utility hook, upper extremity support tray and folding booster base.
Zippie Voyage Early Intervention Stroller Specifications
Specification Details User Weight Capacity 60 lbs. User Age Range Birth to 6 years Frame Material Aluminum Frame Weight 23 lbs. (base only) Tilt Capability Yes Overall Wheelchair Width 24" Seat Widths 6" to 13" Seat Depths 5" to 13" Back height 7" to 17" Angle Adjustable Backrest Range -45° to 0° Tilt Range 50° Caster Wheels Size 7" Rear Wheels Size 12"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.