This interactive magnetic clock kit uses the same patent-pending teaching hands as the wall clock to make learning to tell time fun and interactive.
The Magnetic Clock with Teaching Hands includes over 50 magnetic pieces you can use to customize a program for your student’s specific needs, whether at home or in the classroom. Learning to tell time is broken down into manageable lessons as follows:
- Number to Number Matching with Hour Numerals
- Number to Number Matching with Minute Numerals
- Filling in the Missing Numbers with Hour Numerals
- Filling in the Missing Numbers with Minute Numerals
- Reading the Hour and Minute Numerals with the Teaching Hands
- Filling in the color-coded "Time Is:"
- Reading the Hour and Minute Numerals with the color-coded arrow hands and checking answers with the teaching hands
- Reading the Hour and Minute Numerals with the black clock hands
This systematic, interactive approach, developed by Silver Lining Multimedia, makes time-telling basics fun to learn and build upon, from becoming familiar with hours and minutes to understanding more abstract concepts like quarter and half hours. Because this kit breaks telling time down into manageable parts, typical students as well as those with learning disabilities will be able to feel successful every step of the way.
The Magnetic Clock's adaptability and innovative hands-on design make it ideal for either an entire classroom or a single student.
Magnetic Clock & Teaching Hands Specifications:
- Includes over 50 magnetic pieces you can use to customize
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.