DetailsAdd some pizzazz to your home or classroom with this attractive, brightly painted storage case. Up to 12 standard 9" x 12" puzzles easily slide into place for compact, space-saving storage! Fits all popular 9" x 12" puzzles except Chunky Puzzles. Case does not fit Jumbo Knob Puzzles.
Painted Puzzle Storage Case Specifications:
- Age: 2+ years
- Dimensions: Storage Unit is 11" x 17"
- Case does not fit Jumbo Knob Puzzles
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- I bought this puzzle box for Orion, and we all loved it. It is sturdy, colorful, and easily stores his chunky, knob wooden puzzles. I was very pleased with this box. It is easy enough to slide the puzzles in that, when Orion is old enough, it will be a good learning toy for putting his puzzles away before bed.
- I ordered this unsure of what I was getting. This is amazing and holds ALL of my Melissa and Doug puzzles EXCEPT the chunky ones which I knew it wouldn't to begin with. But all the peg puzzles, sound puzzles, magnetic fishing puzzles, etc. It holds SO MANY puzzles too! Well worth it! I will probably get a second one for upstairs puzzles! Great recommendations! Also my first package arrived Thursday at about 4:00 I called Amazon at 7:00pm to report the wood was dinged on the toy and they said sure we'll send you a new one ASAP and at 12:00 noon the next day it was here Fedex Overnight! Great customer service!
- I originally purchased a different wire puzzle rack only to discover it didn't work for my toddler's peg puzzles. Then I found this rack. It is perfect!!! We love this puzzle rack for the following reasons. 1. It is one of the only racks on the market that will hold peg puzzles with the small pegs. 2. It holds twelve puzzles - more than your toddler will ever need. 3. It also works for traditional wood puzzles so as your child switches from one type of puzzle to another, your puzzle rack doesn't become obsolete. 4. It is sturdy and holds up to daily use by my active (and rough) toddler boy. 5. It is easy for toddlers to remove and replace puzzles on his or her own. Especially nice if your toddler is in the "me do" stage of life.
- I was very impressed when I first removed this storage case from the packaging. It is very well-made, colorful, and appears it will hold up to years of use and abuse from storing and retrieving wood puzzles. My 18 month old daughter received 5 wood puzzles for Christmas and I found storing these pegged toys to be cumbersome, so I bought the case. So far, she enjoys sliding the puzzles partially in and out, one by one from the case to select the one she wants to play with. Of course, at this age we help her remove and replace the puzzles, but it sure is nice to have a storage place for all the boards and pieces to be kept neatly together. Highly recommended!