DetailsWe understand the importance of finding a special needs pushchair that not only suits your disabled child’s seating needs but which also looks great. The Thomashilfen Jazz EASyS is a modern, good-looking, lightweight and flexible pushchair making it perfect for every day use. The under seat lockable and adjustable suspension offers the child extra comfort when going over all types ground, from only slightly to very uneven terrain.
The EASyS Safety Seat Features:
The BSS (Balance Safety System) significantly reduces the risk of the stroller tipping over. Frequently, a child's safety is jeopardized because of a stroller's tendency to tip over. EASyS with BSS (Balance Safety System) combines the optimum adjustment possibilities of a seating system with the maximum safety of a rehab stroller. The seat unit automatically slides forward when reclining the backrest, which shifts the center of gravity to a tip resistant position.
- The unique BSS® (Balance Safety System)
- Fixed knee and hip pivot points optimize ergonomic adjustments
- Easy seat adjustment
Tilt in space feature
Reflective trim on the upholstery
- Quickly attach, remove, and reverse the seat with EASyS Click-Fix System
No matter which position you choose: resting or face-to-face: Thanks to the safe and patented BSS with its unique sliding mechanism, EASyS is among the safest rehab strollers available.The seat unit can be placed in various positions, from lying completely flat to rearward facing, and there are no fixed positions for the tilt in space facility. The pivot points for the hip and knee angle adjustments are positioned at the natural motion point of the childs knee and hip. This means that after making changes to these angles the postural supports remain in the correct position. The fabric covers are breathable and fast drying and also quick to remove should you need to wash them.The Jazz EASyS is designed to fold as a complete unit making it quick and easy to store when not in use; however, it is easy to remove the seat unit from the chassis if required because of the click-fix system in the seating adaptor; simply release the click-fix lever and lift the seat off to switch it onto a different frame.School Bus Approved:The Jazz EASyS has been successfully crash tested according to ISO 7176/19 and ANSI/RESNA WC/vol.1 section 19 6/22/99 draft and therefore ensures safe transportation of the child in specially adapted vehicles.An additional safety feature of the Jazz EASyS is reflectors integrated into both the upholstery and the sleeping bag to provide good visibility in poor light
COMFORTABLE ... From the underseat spring suspension to the air ventilating upholstery, your child will ride in comfort and style.
FUNCTIONAL ... Exceptional positioning includes as standard a fully reclining back, tilt-in-space, height and angle adjustable footrest and ample growth adjustments. Many optional accessories can be added giving your child the best opportunity for independent function.
UNRIVALED SAFETY ... The patented Balanced Safety System (BSS®) moves the seat forward as the back is reclined, keeping your child’s weight evenly balanced over the wheels. JAZZ is crash-tested and approved for bus and van transportation with reflective seams on the uphostery!
SIMPLE TO USE ... The lightweight frame can be folded quickly, with or without the seat on it; no tools required. The seat adapter has a click-on system making it a breeze to remove or reverse the seat.
Standard features include:
- Tilt-in-Space: 0° - 45° with seat forward-facing only
Recline: 45° of hip flexion to 180° of hip extension
Crash-tested for Bus Transportation: Meets ANSI/RESNA WC/19 Regulations
- Folds for transportation with or without the seat attached
- Dual spring suspension for a smooth ride
- Click-fix system for easy seat removal
- Seat can be forward or rear facing
- Adjustable footrest, back height, seat depth, and seat width for system growth
- Washable, latex-free upholstery
- Reflective mechanism for safety
- Solid polyurethane wheels
- Front swivel wheels allow for easy maneuvering.
Adjustable push handle
Foot operated brakes
Side pads in your choice of 5 colors
Thomashilfen Jazz EASyS Stroller Specifications:
7" - 12"
10.75" - 15"
7.25" - 12.25"
9" - 14"
Seat back height
16" - 26"
20" - 29"
Seat to floor
Lower leg length
6.75" - 12"
10" - 15.25"
Max. child height, sitting
Max. child height, standing
Angle, hip (seat-to-back)
90° - 180°
90° - 180°
Angle, hip (seat-to-legrest)
90° - 180°
90° - 180°
Weight of frame and seat
Push handle height
27" - 46"
31" - 48"
Wheel size (front/rear)
7.5" / 10"
7.5" / 10"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- We have had this chair for almost three years, and overall we are pleased with it. Unlike many other adaptive strollers, this one offers plenty of support. My son is very comfortable in it, even when sitting for extended periods of time. It is a nice looking stroller, and people stop us to ask us about it all the time. The upholstery has held up well to being washed several times a year. The recline function is easy to use, although if you want to recline it past the three locking positions, it does not hold well. This stroller would fit folded into the back of a station wagon or van with the back seat out, but we have to take it apart to put it in the back of our smaller model minivan. With experience, this is not too difficult, but it does take more time than an umbrella style stroller. It does take up quite a bit of space, but less than most pediatric wheelchairs. The bus tie downs work well. Our bus staff say it is very easy to lock down. Overall, we have liked this chair. Thomashilfen customer service in the US is excellent! We have had two pieces break due to our son's vigorous rocking, and both were replaced quickly and covered by warranty. Our son is 6 years old and average height and weight. He still has quite a bit of room to grow both in height and width in his size 2. It has fit him since he was three years old.