The Prowler 4-Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter was designed and constructed with outdoor use in mind. Sporting a full suspension, pneumatic tires, a high ground clearance, and rugged 4-wheel configuration, there is almost no terrain that this scooter cannot conquer. Have the freedom to go where you need at your speed, with a max cruising range of 7 MPH and a top range of 23 miles. Anti-tip wheels, a headlight, rearview mirrors, and turn signals outline some of the safety features that come standard with the Prowler. A luxurious reclining captain seat with contoured cushions and backs provides you with regal comfort. Almost everything on this scooter is adjustable - The seat is height and depth adjustable, the padded flip-up armrests are removable and height/width adjustable, and the tiller angle adjusts so you can sit back relaxed in whatever position you feel comfortable while traveling on your Prowler 4-Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter.
- Additional hand-operated drum brake for use when extra-quick stops are necessary
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller for comfortable, ergonomic control
- All seats are height adjustable and feature 25 degrees of recline
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Batteries and charger included
- Captain's Seats feature deep-contoured cushions and backs for maximum comfort and support
- Comfortable swivel Captain's seat with fold-down backrest and adjustable height headrest
- High ground clearance and pneumatic tires ideal for outdoor travel
- Industry-leading 500 lb weight capacity
- Removable flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle
- Seat can be moved forward or backward using the auto-style seat slides
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rearview mirrors
Prowler 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Top Speed: 7 mph
- Maximum Range: 23 miles
- Turning Radius: 69"
- Climbing Angle: 7.5°
- Ground Clearance: 5"
- Dimensions: 26” (W) x 51" (L)
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 25" - 28"
- Seat Type: Captain’s
- Seat Dimensions: 20" (W) x 20" (D) | 22" (W) x 20" (D)
- Motor: 24V x 1300W x 4350 rpm
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 50AH
- Charger: 5A Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic & Drum
- Front Wheels: 12" x 3.5" Pneumatic
- Rear Wheels: 12" x 3.5" Pneumatic
- Base Weight: 130 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 66 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 55 lbs.
- Total Weight: 261 lbs.
- Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 14 months
- Warranty on Battery: 6 months
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.