Junior Rubbing Plates are a great way to explore geometric textures with simple animal pictures! These plates are designed to enhance several skills while learning about six featured animals. The Junior Rubbing Plates can help with fine motor skills, create line art, and also encourage touch-sensory development. Our Junior Rubbing Plates include a butterfly, cat, bird, elephant, fish and a zebra. These plates are easy to use just follow these simple instructions.
Junior Rubbing Plates Instructions:
- Tape down a Junior Rubbing Plates of your choice onto a flat surface
- Place a sheet of paper over the top of the Junior Rubbing Plate
- Tape a piece of paper to the rubbing plate for added stability while rubbing
- Rub a crayon, pencil crayon or pastel across the paper. The trick is to use broad but light strokes while rubbing.
Junior Rubbing Plates are great in assisting those that are visually impaired. The textures help those users to explore the rubbing plates with their fingertips before making a rubbing design. Users are encouraged to use different colors in their masterpiece. Rubbing across a desired texture area helps to make unique art projects and collages.
Junior Rubbing Plates Features:
- Ages 2+
- Includes guide and 6 rubbing plates
- Dimensions are 8½ x 11” (21.5 x 28 cm)
- Enhances fine motor skills
- Helps creates fine art prints and rubbings to use in various art activities
- Explores a range of animal textures
- Develops descriptive vocabulary
- Learn about animal attributes
- Combines colors and experiment with rubbings on a variety of media
Click here to fill out the entry form and good luck. The application tends to work better when the form is filled out on a computer rather than a tablet or phone. At the end of each week, one lucky fan will be notified by eSpecial Needs that you have won. No duplications will be counted. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends 1-17-2016.