Shape Bears Photographic Learning Cards includes 12 shape bear cards written in English, Spanish and French. It is great for teaching one-to-one correspondence, improving math skills and shape recognition. There are 12 Shape Bear Photographic Learning Cards that feature cute stuffed animal pandas holding cards with different shapes on them. Below these pictures are the words of each shape in English. Each card is 8.5 inches x 6 inches. Great for grades pre-kindergarten through first grade.
Shape Bears Photographic Learning Cards Include:
- 12 Shape Bear Cards
- 48 Photo Object Cards
- 36 Word Labels Written in English, Spanish, and French
- Resource guide in English only
Here are some activity ideas:
- Interactive Bulletin Board – Place any shape bear on the bulletin board low enough for the class. Place double sided tape to the back of each object card. Please four pieces of double sided tape below teach bear. The children will enjoy standing at the board and being able to stick the object cards near the correct bear.
- Interactive Big Book – Place the bear shape cards on large pieces of cardboard to make a classroom big book. Select the shape and/or solid figures that are appropriate for the children to explore and then create the bog book. Follow the same rules for the Interactive Bulletin Board and prepare the corresponding object photo cards.
- Searching for Shapes -Have a little math lesson by having the children search for actual objects in the classroom corresponding to the selected bear cards. Have the classroom identify the basic shapes of the sizes or faces.
Click here to fill out the entry form and good luck. The application tends to work better when the form is filled out on a computer rather than a tablet or phone. At the end of each week, one lucky fan will be notified by eSpecial Needs that you have won. No duplications will be counted. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends April 30, 2017.