Manual Hydraulic Patient Lift with Six Point Cradle by Drive Medical
The Drive Medical Manual Standard Patient Lift uses a Six Point Cradle to safely raise or lower individuals from any stationary position. This is done using high performance hydraulics that raise and lower gradually and safely without jerks or uncomfortable drops.
This hydraulic patient lift maintains its stability with an adjustable width base and easy to operate caster brakes attached to a steel frame. The steel frame features a new silver vein finish that is both durable and attractive.
The Standard Patient Lift can support up to 450 lbs. Plus the same adjustable width base that makes the lift stable can be compacted together for easy movement through narrow doorways or hallways. The hydraulic lift comes standard with 4" casters (2 locking/2 non-locking).
Slings not included and sold separately.
Drive Medical Hydraulic Standard Patient Lift with Six Point Cradle Specifications:
- 6 point Swivel Bar that can accommodate 2 or 4 sling straps plus 2 chain connections.
- Safely raises or lowers individuals from any stationary position.
- Long-lasting, durable powder coated finish with silver vein finish is attractive and durable.
- High performance hydraulics raises or lowers individuals gradually and safely.
- Easy to operate caster brakes provide additional safety.
- 4" heavy duty casters (2 locking casters/2 non-locking casters)
- Adjustable width base.
- Includes sling chains.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (frame).
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (pump)
Dimensions:SizeDrive Medical 13010SV
Base Length46.75"Base Width
Rear: 4"Overall Height
Maximum @ sling hookup: 67"
Minimum @ sling hookup: 17"
Base height: 5.5" (clearance)
Lifetime Limited on Lift
1 Year Limited on Hydraulic Pump
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.