The Candy Corn Proximity Sensor Switch is highly sensitive wired single switch that does not require physical touch to activate. The special needs user only needs to wave their hand or other portion of their body within 10 millimeters of the switch to activate. Visual and auditory cues occur when the assistive technology switch is activated.
- Compact size
- Activate without touching
- Orange lights activate for visual cues
- Beeping sound for auditory cues
- Magnetic Mounting
Candy Corn Proximity Sensor Switch Specifications:
- Activation Surface: .78 in² (5.04 cm²)
- Designed to provide visual and audible feedback to the user
- Designed for activation without touching
- Equipped with 6' (2M) cord using 1/8" (3.5 mm) monoplug
- Supplied with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.