Tranquility® ATN Disposable Fitted Briefs offer the MAXIMUM CAPACITY in a fitted brief. Users can sleep all through the night, uninterrupted by changes without compromising skin safety.
Product Features: This product features a wetness indicator that blurs and then disappears when the product has been used. The wetness indicator also indicates sizing. Other features include Kufguards, a fecal barrier designed to contain body waste and Lycra leg gathers along with refastenable tape tabs to assure a comfortable fit.
- Kufguards® leakage barrier
- Lycra leg gathers
- Four refastenable tape tabs
- Wetness indicator
- Extraordinary fluid retention - up to 37.0 oz.
Fewer changes saves money and improves sleep and overall well being. The ATN stays dry ALL-NIGHT long and can handle multiple voids. Need even more absorbency? Add a Booster Pad to any Fitted Brief or Pull-On.For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
ATN (All-Through-The-Night) Disposable Fitted Diapers Specifications:
Size Fits Waist Size Absorbency Rate X-Small
18" - 26"
23" - 32"
32" - 44"
45" - 58"
56" - 64"
Additional InformationFor health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 18 item(s)
- I have to say, so far I am VERY disappointed. I ordered a small pack to try them out with my son after reading the other reviews here. I've used 2 so far, and both have leaked. I have a hard time believing that they are as absorbent as they claim, because my son is 8 and apparently producing too much urine overnight for them to hold. I feel like this was a huge waste of money. For the results I've gotten, I might as well have just bought a pack of pullups from Walmart (which, by the way, would be half the price for twice the briefs).
- Just got my tranquility Atn's and I tried it the minute I got it. So far its lasting with the tranquility slim line have to change 3 or 4 times, nightly this one I have not needed a change.
- Compared to a lot of other products I've tried, these are some of the best. Their absorbency is better than any typical store-bought brand I've tried. I've very rarely had any leaks with these. There are diapers that will hold more, but they tend to be bulkier and hotter over time. In terms of comfort, they feel softer than any other diaper I've worn, the outside plastic is just very soft. The only downside is that they are noisier than pullups.
- The Tranquility ATN is the BEST! I love the fresh scent, and they don't make me feel soggy after one use!! Oh and since I've been using ATN's... no leaks at night like the other brands did EVERYTIME!! I will continue to always buy Tranquility ATN Diapers:) I have tried so many different brands of diapers but none of them have lasted the entire night without leaking through, until I tried the ATN Diapers. They hold up the entire night. I love that I don't have a HUGE mess to clean up every morning. I recommend this brand to everyone. On top of that they are so much more affordable than all the other brands. I'm glad I tried these because this is the brand I'm going to stick with from now on!! Thank you so much!!
- Pretty Good
- These are pretty good diapers. I still wear plastic pants with these but probably don't need to, just a old habit.
- Tranquility ATN's are the best Diapers, I have ever worn and used! I personally use them everyday of the week and they outperform any other diaper out there! I have never worn a better diaper, even as a kid. I would highly recommend The Tranqulity ATN Diapers to anyone who needs them. These are by far the best diapers ever! I wouldn't be recommending these diapers right now if I didn't truly believe in how well they perform time and time again! Buy Tanquility ATN's Diapers, and you wont regret it! I have personally tried all the competing brands out there (huggies, Luvs etc.) and they just don't hold up to Tranquility ATN's diapers. I only wish they had training pants in my size diaper too. Thanks E-Special Needs
- Absolutely love these diapers. My daughter is 15 and she wears the Youth size, fits very well! Absorbency is so awesome, too. THANK YOU for making such a wonderful item :)
- Fantastic diaper, better fit than many other premium brands, works great for daytime mobility as well. would highly recommend, bottom line...this is the best diaper you can get.
- Have worn all most every adult diaper product out there this is by far the best and most comfortable i have ever used will wear for the rest of my life
- i am a bed wetter of 47 years, these diapers are comfortable and work great
- I have a 10 year old son and I use the x-small on him 27/7. I love them!
- I have purchased four packages of the overnite ATN diappers and he loves them. Your website is Awesome.
- I have two kid one 10 and one 13 both get diapers for wetting the bed at night. They are great diapers. My wife and I would use these on them instead of the Goodnites.
- I love these diapers and use them all the time.
- I loved, loved these diapers until I had to order the Small - the product changed from breathable material to plastic and the tabs if LUCKY may last you 2 wears otherwise it is a big waste of money!
- I'm an AB/TB and they are the thickest and most absorbent brand i have ever worn. I LOVE THEM!!!!
- Love these all thur the night fitted briefs. Have helped out with our son who is 25 year old. Fixed very well!!
- love these diapers very big help. 42 year old diapered 24/7 due to health problems. just one problem tabs don't stick well for a long period of time.