Select® Disposable Pull-Ons offer the protection of a full brief with the convenience of underwear. The elastic around the waist and leg openings gently holds the brief securely without binding or leakage.
The waistband has a tear-away seam for quick, easy removal. The cloth-like outer material is rustle-free under clothing. Select® Incontinence Products are from the makers of Tranquility®.
- Best value pull-on available!! Combines excellent price with comfort & performance.
- Available in 5 sizes for better fit than retail brands
- Improved features include taller waistline (all sizes) and smaller leg openings in Youth & Small sizes.
- Cloth-like elastic outer layer
- Gentle waist and leg elastic hold brief secure
- Soft Lycra leg gathers
- Color coded waistband indicates front of garment
- Tear away side seams
- Absorbent capacity: 19 oz. (M,L, XL); 15 oz. (Y,S)
Need even more absorbency? Add a Booster Pad to any Fitted Brief or Pull-On.For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
Select Disposable Pull-Ons Specifications:
Sizing (Waist/Hips) / (Weight) Absorbency Rate X-Small
17" to 28" / 65 to 85 lbs.
22" to 36" / 80 to 125 lbs.
34" to 48" / 120 to 175 lbs.
44" to 54" / 170 to 210 lbs.
48" to 66" / 210+ lbs.
Additional InformationFor health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Select diapers are good quality, and as my son has grown, so far they are the best in his size I can find. We loved Goodnites diapers, but when my son outgrew those when he was about 8, we had to search online since stores don't carry youth sizes. My son has Down syndrome so his physique is a little different. He has thicker thighs and wider hips, so the legs holes have to be wide enough, but not adult size. We have tried diapers through Medicaid, but the brands the state allows are cheaper/poorer quality, and we have many more leaks. Select fits better.