The Best Performing disposable absorbent underwear! Holds over a quart of liquid for uninterrupted sleep. The soft, breathable fabric has an ample, full-rise waist panel. Tear-away side seams allow for easy removal. Kufguards® (inner leg cuffs) for leakage protection. Blue leg elastics indicate overnight protection. Latex free. Maximum Protection
- Best value pull-on available!! Combines excellent price with comfort & performance.
- Available in 5 sizes for better fit than retail brands
- Improved features include taller waistline (all sizes) and smaller leg openings in Youth & Small sizes.
- Cloth-like elastic outer layer
- Gentle waist and leg elastic hold brief secure
- Soft Lycra leg gathers
- Color coded waistband indicates front of garment
- Tear away side seams
- Absorbent capacity: 34 oz.
Need even more absorbency? Add a Booster Pad to any Fitted Brief or Pull-On.For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
Tranquility Premium Overnight Disposable Absorbent Underwear Specifications:
Sizing (Waist/Hips) / (Weight) Absorbency Rate X-Small
17" - 28" / 65 to 85 lbs.
22" - 36" / 80 to 125 lbs.
34" - 48" / 120 to 175 lbs.
44" - 54" / 170 to 210 lbs.
48" - 66" / 201 +lbs.
Additional InformationFor health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Excellent product. Comfy, holds lots of liquid.
- Great Product!
- I really love Tranquility Underwear. I am autistic and this product is great, it keeps me dry for hours while at home and until I am getting ready for bed. I have tried other products that were promising all types of protection against wetness and I found Tranquility Underwear to be the best product for me. Secondly, to my Tranquility ATN Diapers, I am currently using. I am a loyal customer to www.especialneeds.com. The generic and store bought brands, just don't seem to do it for me. This is the only one that seems to really work almost every night. I pray Tranquility ATN Diapers doesn't change their manufacturing of these to cheaper material like others manufactures did on their "premium" diapers. I like not having to change sheets in the middle of the night. In addition I don't need to worry about forgetting to buy more before I run out. They arrive at my door just before the last package I have on hand is about to run out. Talk about convenience and value. Thanks eSpecial Needs. Although the fit is great and they work really for me during the day and for short naps, I find that I have to use Tranquility ATN Diaper at night because I am a side sleeper and there is no absorbancy in the sides of these.
- THIS IS THE BEST OVERNIGHT PRODUCT I'VE EVER TRIED!
- We have tried at least 10 other brands of pull ups and none came close. This is the very best there is hands down! Our daughter is 13 and overnights are a BIG problem. I was doing laundry every morning with other pull ups. Not after using Tranquility. They save me time, money, and most importantly - from worrying that my child - and everything else - is going to be soaked through in the morning. Too bad a lot of medical supply companies don't carry these and insurances won't cover them. I will continue to order mine through the eSpecial needs website. Thank you