The AmTryke ProSeries 1412 Therapeutic Tricycle has a fixed drive that helps children who might otherwise have difficulty making a full-pedal rotation. The foot crank is constantly in motion for full therapeutic effect. Because coasting is not possible with a fixed-drive system, the bike stops when limb motions does. The ProSeries 1412 can also be adapted with a wide variety of seating options and accessories so that riders feel safe and secure. Available in red. Assembly required. Maximum weight is 125 lbs.
Standard Features include:
- 12" front and rear wheels with pneumatic tires
- Rolled steel frame features hand-ratcheting levers which allow the sliding seat post to move closer or further from the front to accommodate a variety of rider sizes
- Seating removes from frame for easy transport
- Low center of gravity provides added stability
- Fixed drive helps children make a full pedal rotation
- Quick-release cam levers for easy handlebar adjustment
- Safety steering limiter pin for three graduated steering options: straight, 20-degrees left/right, free steering
- Self-righting pedals with footplate, heel trap and straps over instep and toe
- Saddle seat with lap strap and plastic back with two chest straps
- Four-way adjustable seating: up/down and forward/back
- Loading brake for easy rider transfer
- Steel wire basket
- Safety helmet
- Color: Red
- NEW: Now comes standard with rear steering kit!
AmTryke ProSeries 1412 Tricycle Specifications
Size Rider Leg Length
(Center of Hip to Bottom of Shoe)
21"-26" Rider Arm Length
(Middle of Shoulder to Center of Digit Crease)
14"-22" Rider Weight 125 lbs Rider Max. Height 42" Tryke Weight 72 lbs. Wheel Size 12" Frame Height (Without Seat) 13" Total Length (With Push Bar Add 24") 43" Width 27"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.