Provide stability during patient transfers and assist with standing and toileting using the precisely engineered Stand-Assist Patient Lift.
The Stand-Assist Patient Lift from Drive Medical comes with a variety of features to ensure it is comfortable, reliable and stable. An extra wide, non-skid foot plate forms a stable base for foot positioning while the soft, padded adjustable leg support includes a strap to firmly secure a patient's legs to the lift.
It can also accommodate a variety of stand-up slings thanks to its four convenient sling attachment points, plus it's powered by a 24V DC motor that includes a removable rechargeable battery.
Stand-Assist Patient Lift Specifications:
- Provides stable assistance in standing, transferring and toileting.
- Four sling attachment points enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs.
- Extra-wide, non-skid foot plate provides a stable base for foot positioning.
- Soft, padded adjustable leg support with support strap secures legs to the lift.
- Transports easily over a variety of surfaces thanks to 4" casters.
- 4.5" under bed clearance provides access under most long term care beds.
- 24 V DV motor is powerful and reliable.
- Motor features an emergency stop button and manual lowering feature.
- Fast charging, rechargeable battery is removable to eliminate lift down-time.
- Battery has a charged and low-charge indicator and emits an audible tone when charge is complete or when battery power is below 50 percent.
- Battery charge meter indicates the battery power status while in use.
- Battery, charging station and wall mount bracket included.
Stand-Assist Patient Lift Specfications Boom Height 26" to 81" Base Width 40" Open, 24.5" Closed Base Clearance 4.5" Casters 3" Front, 4" Rear Product Weight 113 lbs. Weight Limit 400 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.