The Arch Swing & Swing Frame is a fun and accessible way to add sensory motor swinging motion to your playground. Special needs children with Sensory Processing Disorder, or similar sensory issues, can lay across the center section and enjoy the calming to-and-fro motion. The adaptive equipment also has a wide seating area that can accommodate up to five children sitting around the perimeter and enjoy swinging together.
Arch Swing & Swing Frame Features:
- Metal insert at the top of the arch provides shade from direct sunlight.
- Transfer point for wheelchair or other mobility device.
- Provides calming to-and-fro motion for children with sensory issues.
- Offers a fun, collaborative play activity for children of all abilities.
Arch Swing & Swing Frame Specifications:
- Arch uprights are constructed of durable 3.5' galvanized steel.
- 43-inch powder-coated steel disc seat with rubber tube bumper.
- Recommended user age(s): 5-12.
- 101" tall
- Weight Capacity is 500 lbs.
- Seat Safe Zone: 28'7" x 24'1"
- Seat Safe Zone: 28'7" x 35'10"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.