ARK'S Grabber XXT is our toughest oral motor chew tool recommended for avid chewers. XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough!" The material is even firmer than our popular Grabber XT, but still resilient with enough"give" to allow for therapeutic chewing. The Grabber is an excellent way to exercise the lips, tongue, cheeks, and especially the jaw, allowing the mouth to learn and grow strong through oral exploration. It can also be used:
- as an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
- as a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- as an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- to help decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions
- to practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- to build oral strength, mobility, and control
- to satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube
This latex-free mouthing toy is made from a special FDA-approved material that's extra chewy/resilient, and features a 2" loop handle that's easy for little hands to hold. Available only in blue.
ARK manufactures these chew tools in the USA! They're constructed out of medical grade, FDA compliant materials that contain NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex. They're also molded out of one solid piece of material with no holes or crevices that could harbor saliva or bacteria.
The Grabber XXT may be washed with soap and water. They are recommended for children 10 months and up.
CAUTION: although these chew tools are made out of sturdy, medical grade materials, they are not indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear.