ARK's Textured Grabber® XXT is an oral motor chew tool made out of the same "Xtra Xtra Tough" material as our popular Grabber XXT®. It's our toughest chew tool yet! The material is firm, yet still chewy and resilient - perfect for individuals who exert more jaw pressure. The Textured Grabber® features three different surfaces to chew on: one smooth, one with circular bumps, and one with rectangular bumps. These textures simulate the feel of actual food for realistic non-food chewing practice. They also add extra tactile sensation to the lips, cheeks, gums, and tongue to help desensitize the mouth, decrease decrease oral defensiveness/aversions, and transition individuals with sensory issues from puréed to textured foods. The Grabber® can also be used:
- As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
- As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- To exercise the lips, tongue, cheeks, and especially the jaw
- To allow the mouth to learn and grow strong through oral exploration
- To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- To build oral strength, mobility, and control
- To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube
This exciting latex-free mouthing toy is made from a special FDA-approved material that's extra chewy/resilient, and features a 2" loop handle that's easy for little hands to hold. Ideal use as an oral motor tool or to use as an arousal tool for those who chew to help control their arousal and assist with attention to task.
ARK manufactures these chew tools in the USA! They're constructed out of medical grade, FDA compliant materials that contain NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex. They're also molded out of one solid piece of material with no holes or crevices that could harbor saliva or bacteria.
Caution: although these chew tools are made out of sturdy, medical grade materials, they are not indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear
ARK's Textured Grabber XXT® may be washed with soap and water. They are recommended for children 10 months and up.
- Constructed of medical grade materials that are FDA compliant and contain no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
- The resilient material is solid with no through holes or crevices that could harbor bacteria or saliva.
- Color: Blue
- CAN NOT BE RETURNED
Additional InformationFor health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
VideosThere are no videos available.