Vibes Hi-Fidelity Earplugs are reusable earplugs designed for sound quality that are used by individuals with sensitivity to sound, such as those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Sensory Processing Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injuries, ADHD, etc. Unlike traditional earmuffs and foam earplugs that muffle sounds and isolate users from their environment, Vibes use acoustic filtering to lower the volume of the user's environment to a more comfortable level, while still allowing them to hear everything around them clearly and interact socially. Vibes' clear design makes them virtually invisible, allowing users to avoid the attention and stigma that is associated with bulky, bright colored hearing protection.
Each pair of Vibes includes:
• Three sizes (small, medium, large) of soft, interchangeable eartips to ensure a comfortable fit for different sized ears
• Pocket sized carrying case
• Option to include an attachable cord that allows the earplugs to be hung around the neck and prevents them from getting lost
When using the earplugs, be sure to insert them into your ear just like a pair of earbud headphones - they should rest comfortably, but securely, in your ears, and shouldn't be inserted into the inner ear canal. Vibes' effectiveness is best tested out in loud environments - the loud the better.For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
Vibes Hi-Fidelity Earplugs Specifications
- Protection Level: 22dB reduction across frequencies (15dB NRR)
- Discrete low profile design
- 1 pair of earplugs included
- 3 fit sizes (small, medium, large) of interchangeable ear tips
- Pocket sized hard case for easy storage
- Lowers the volume of all sounds equally, from bass to treble
- Filters sound
- Optional carrying cords available
- Dimensions: 3.75"L x 2"W x 1"H
Additional InformationFor health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.