For use with children or adults, these unique therapeutic balls have “feet” that prevent them from rolling when a client is being positioned on them or when they are not in use.
Once the client is positioned on the ball to perform vestibular stimulation, trunk stability, balance, coordination or other exercise, the “feet” retract into the ball, allowing it to function like any other inflatable ball. The non-slip surface is ribbed for extra security.
Balls With Feet Specifications
- Includes adapter and valve plug.
- Requires inflation pump to inflate.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty is 30 days.
- Latex free.
- 45cm Ball is 17.7" high for people under 56" tall
- 55cm Ball is 21.6" high for people 57" - 63" tall
- 65cm Ball is 25.6" high for people 64" - 72" tall
- 75cm Ball is 29.5" high for people over 72"
Frequently Asked Questions:What size therapy ball do I choose?Effectively performing therapy ball activities requires careful selection of the right therapy ball size. Because personal consultations are not always possible, physical therapists, occupational therapists and other professionals have constructed several guidelines to use when selecting the proper therapy ball size for seated activities. Read more
Is the Balls with Feet Latex Free?
Yes, the balls with feet are latex free.