This European-designed toy has won awards internationally because of the versatility of play options, as well as its total child appeal. Provides marvelous movement, stop/start spinning, and balance opportunities. Strong and durable.
This shell is made of high density polyethylene which is shock-resistant, weather-proof, food safe, completely recyclable and comes in green. Bilibo is big enough that kids of different ages can sit in it comfortably. All this, and friendly too -Bilibo has two holes at the side which look like eyes and give the appearance of a smiling face on the shell.
Bilibo Spin Toy Specifications:
- Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 11"
- Ages: 2 to 7 years
- No Color Choice
- Arouses curiosity, stimulates senses, engages imagination, encourages creativity
- Magically attractive & deceptively simple; Appealing to young children
- Iconic shell shape
- Virtually unlimited ways to play with Bilibo
- Developmental challenge in unique form
- Open ended play: at home, at the park, at the beach, in the water, in the snow
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- This is a great toy. It has multiple uses. My daughter plays with it off and on and I can see her playing with it for years to come.
- We got this for our son for Christmas. I thought it was a bit of a gamble, as he would either love it, or not have a clue what to do with it! Well he loved it! Along with the rest of the children in my 'group' This is just what we need these days, a toy with no instructions and which can be used a massive range of ways! Most children like being pulled round in it, or rocking in it, some like standing on it like a stage, it amazes me just how many different things can be done with it! It is meant for children up to seven, but believe me, it is fun for about 30 years after that age! Anyhow, would highly recommend this one.
- Actually, it's a nice toy for Grandma's house because it is simple without parts, very cute in pink, and provides lots of entertainment value. I'm glad I chose it.
- Bought this for my two year old but seven year old loves it as well. Would have got two if seven year old wasn't at the top end of the recommended age range but it doesn't really matter. Used as seat, caddy, Teddy's bed, rocker, hat, jumping platform, anything that you or your child can think of. I'm sure come the summer it will be in the garden as a toy's swimming pool.
- I have 3 children - 7, 5 and 2 and they LOVE it - our Christmas morning was spent with each of them taking it in turns to spin around!! Every child who has visited has taken a shine to it as well! They are just now desperately waiting until we move to Scotland in the summer to try it out in the snow (obviously next winter!).