The Corral Ball Pool is a great padded ball pit for ages 3 to 6. Ball pits provide multi-sensory tactile stimulation, proprioception, and help improve balance as children wade through the balls. This ball pool is the perfect size for a small occupational therapy clinic, indoor playground, waiting room, day care, preschool, or restaurant. Contains 500 multi-colored balls to provide multi-sensory tactile stimulation as preschoolers balance, adjust, and move through them. The ball pool has 4" thick foam walls that are 12" high with an unpadded vinyl floor. Requires 53" square of floor space. Holds 5-6 kids.
**NOTE: Ball pits are not designed to with stand body weight on the sides of the ball pits. This includes sitting, jumping, laying, standing, etc. Damage caused by such activity may lead to the void of the warranty.
Corral Ball Pool Specifications:
- Ages: 3-6
- Dimensions: 53" square of floor space
- Holds 5-6 children
- Includes 500 multi-colored, polyethelene balls
- Each ball is 2.75 inches in diameter
- Easy to clean vinyl
- Ball Pool floor is unpadded
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I have three kids 5 and under, and this has been a hit with all three. It was a Christmas present for the youngest (2). It has held up well through wrestling and jumping. My kids are very rough on toys (large for their ages, and VERY active) and this has had no tears, or breakage anywhere. It is larger than I had expected, but that is perfect when all three what to play at the same time.