The swing encourages vestibular stimulation and sensory integration in a home or institutional environment.
Features a safe and exciting bouncing motion. The Spring Swing with Disc Seat have been carefully designed and engineered with the most advanced state-of-the-art compression spring technology, and meet or exceed ASTM standard consumer safety performance specification for home and public use playground equipment. With normal use Spring Swings will give your child years of pleasure and wholesome recreation while enhancing positive self-esteem and providing healthful exercise.
The swing encourages vestibular stimulation and sensory integration in a home or institutional environment. It comes with a single-spring unit. The Spring Swing attaches outdoors to tree limbs and swing set support beams, or indoors to ceilings with a proper support system. All necessary components are included - connecting to a tree limb will require additional rope (not included).
Outdoor Use Only
Spring Swings Specifications:
- Age: 3 - 8 years old
- Outdoor Use ONLY
- Weight Capacity 30 - 70 lbs.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- This is overall great. Best part is it is great for adults too. Had lots of adult males over 200 lbs swinging on it and although the seat is a little small and rope a little narrow to hold comfortably for adults, they got a great ride with good bounces. Hanging from a tall tree over a pond, so dramatic swings and super fun!
- Gave this to the grandkids for Christmas. It is a big hit with them and their friends. Mom and Dad are happy with it too.
- I love this swing. My kids are 8 and 10 and all their friends love it as well.
- I purchased one of these for my kids approximately three years ago. It still springs just like it did when it was brand new. My kids definitely enjoyed it when the were younger. So I would say if you have young children it would be a good purchase.