For generations kids have always loved to stack their toys. The Geometric Stacker has three stacking toys in one for three times the play value. This wooden stacking toy includes a traditional circular stacker, an octagon stacker, and a challenging interlocking puzzle stacker.
This durable stacking toy is made of solid wood and non-toxic paint. Includes 25 durable, solid-wood pieces to match and stack. Great for building early shape, color and size differentiation skills!
The colorful design will sure to please your little one while they work on building shape, color and size differentiation skills. It will also help develop eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills.
Melissa & Doug Geometric Stacker Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 3.5" x 8.5"
- Includes 25 durable, solid-wood pieces
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- This is quite a step up from the basic ring stacker that so many toddlers are fond of! I like the fact that the child can stack the pieces in various orders. They are not confined to ordering the pieces by size. This product should provide months, if not years, of experimenting and learning for my 2-year-old. Valuable for teaching early math concepts. All in all, this is a very educational manipulative with plenty of play potential. Great for learning basic colors, too!
- All you need to do is look at this stacker toy to know it has obvious teaching potential. My son when he was 15 months old, and he was fascinated the moment I gave it to him. He still plays at it for long periods, he is now 19 months old. I couldn't keep all of the pieces together, so I remedied this by keeping it in the bathroom along with only a few other toys. Perfect solution - - he plays with it while I shower and get ready. It keeps him quite entertained. The pieces are then easy to pick up and store in the corner. We love this toy.
- I am highly recommending this toy because the little pieces don't have to go on the pole in a set order. The pole is a dowel and the holes in the rings are all the same size thus the child can get them all on at a much earlier age - doesn't need to understand biggest ring first. Secondly, it's size allows it to fit in a carry-bag for a toy on the run; I used it as entertainment in restaurants easily. Thirdly, I am still using it because now we are into learning colors. It was well worth the investment.
- I bought this for my 18 month old daughter who loves her plastic fisher-price ring stacker. She loves this one more. She will play with this toy for an hour and she has already learned how to reverse the order of the pieces and moves them from post to post.