Features 10 brightly painted wooden patterns of familiar childhood objects and 30 colorful shape pieces to replicate the fun pictures. Great for early development of colors, shapes and matching skills. A tremendous value and a great learning set!
Pattern Blocks Beginner Specifications:
- Age: 2+
- Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 3"
- 30 colorful shape pieces
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- My boys, ages 4 and 2 LOVE these pattern blocks! The older one likes to use the pattern boards and recreate the images over and over again. The younger one likes to play with the pieces and stack or arrange them with his own imagination.
- My sister-in-law bought this for my sons 3rd birthday, he loves it and plays with it for hours. Within a week he knew all his shapes, and then we started working on left and right. I would say "turn that piece to the right and it will fit better." Within a few weeks he knew his right from left.
- My son plays with these at school, and I was stunned when I came in to pick him up and found him playing with these, making his own patterns and subjects, all very intricate. After watching how engrossed he was and how much satisfaction he got out of them, I immediately started shopping for it. I wasn't able to find it in town, but I found it at eSpecial Needs. He still doesn't use the boards that it came with, but that doesn't mean that he won't later. There are enough pieces to the set to keep him satisfied, which was one concern I had. This is a great toy, and it keeps my enthusiastic, hyper son engrossed. Thanks from a happy dad.
- I used this toy when I was a child over 23 years ago and now my 5 year old nephew is playing with it. This toy is great at building patience, eye-hand coordination, shape recognition and imaginative learning. Whereas some children may feel the pieces "slide around" too much a simple fix would be to attach some felt of suede-cloth to the back of each piece with some non-toxic adhesive. If you are like me and chose not to adapt the toy then your child will learn patience and anger management while playing with the toy.
- I was searching for a product for a kindergartner who is easily bored, intelligent, and needs a challenge when I found this set of pattern blocks and boards. As a teacher's aide, I know these blocks are educational as well as entertaining. I bought this set on sale, so I got a great bargain as well as a great item! The blocks and boards are durable and well made. I highly recommend this set. It will stand up to the test of time. . .and little kids!