The Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair has a high-strength lightweight carbon steel frame and offers mobility solutions for pediatric to adult special needs users.
The adaptive equipment is available in 12"-20" standard seat widths and can support up to 250-300 lbs. It comes with a state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism, a double-coated chip proof finish and a heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
The mobility aid also includes a dual axle for easy transition of the seat to hemi or adult height, padded flip-back armrests for easy transfers to and from the wheelchair, push-to-lock wheel locks and swing-away elevating footrests.
Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair Features:
- Built in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery allows the 16" or 18" wide seat models to be quickly set at 16" or 18" depths, without any extra components.
- Attendant wheel locks in a convenient and easily accessible location
- Spreader bar that acts as a back stabilizer and a convenient push handle for the attendant
- Offset rear wheel position adds additional stability and equally distributes the patients weight while in the various reclining positions.
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180°.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. Also features 8” front casters.
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort, and feature the flip-back style for easy transfers.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to floor height from adult to hemi-level.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests.
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair Specifications
16" Seat 18" Seat 20" Seat Overall Width (open) 24" 26.5" 28" Overall Width (closed) 12.5" 12.5" 12.5" Overall Height 50" 50" 50" Seat To Floor Height 19.5" 19.5" 19.5" Back Height 23"-33" 23"-33" 23"-33" Seat Width 16" 18" 20" Seat Depth 16" 16" 18" Overall Length (with riggings) 42" 42" 42" Product Weight 51.1 lbs. 53.7 lbs. 58 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs. 300 lbs. 300 lbs.